"The world is a canvas. We are the beautiful colors that create a Masterpiece."
Within the next couple of months, I will blog about the world of art. All art, not just painting. Photography, music, theatre, dance, sculptor are all forms of art that we as the human race can use to inspire as well as receive inspiration from. There will be several artists that I will inform you about. Also if you would like a review as an artist just let me know. Featuring new artists and helping them "get their talent exposed" will become a major part of my blog. I have struggled as a painter and at times become discouraged because of lack of recognition. I understand how it feels to just want that "first sale" or to at least have my talent appreciated; therefore, it is one of my desires to help others become accomplished and noticed.
A Dream
is just
A Vision
of reality
if we choose to unleashe
our talents
and our dreams
into the World......
May we all have great vision, great success!
No comments:
Post a Comment